ECOLOGY OF LEARNING
The Academy has evolved a model ECOLOGY OF LEARNING based on cybernetic learning loop consisting of Thinking. Innovation, Action and Learning (TIAL). Rapidly changing environment requires that Academy constantly evolve and integrate newer methodologies of learning. Action Learning is a process that involves a small group working on real problems, taking action, and learning as individuals, as a team, and as an organization. It helps organizations develop creative, flexible and successful strategies to pressing problems.
Tripod of Learning at Academy blends multiple tools of theory and practical training. Classroom learning is not mere lectures but supplemented by interactive practical and participative learning involving learners in business scenarios, case studies, audio-visual presentations, games, situational role plays etc.
- Interactive Seminars with industry professionals
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Gaming & Simulation Exercises
- Group Discussions, Role Plays and Presentations
- Brain Storming Sessions
- Analysis and Debates
- Case Analysis
- Industry Internship
IDEAL MANAGER IN DIGITAL ECONOMY
MADE in INDIA believes that the integration of global systems is now creating an intelligent space where empowered individuals will be required to work as intellipreneurs to generate wealth in the society. The challenge for entrepreneurial managers in the new business environment is to continuously develop new cognitive skills to manage digital, virtual, complex organizations. MADE in INDIA is an integrated Academy to provide solution and support for all the needs of aspiring entrepreneurial managers.
Start-up Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
MADE Academy has been designed as an entrepreneurial knowledge enterprise to develop human resources equipped with professional and vocational skills to enter the industry or be able to start there venture. In order to serve this objective MADE Academy has partnered with AVISTRAT A high-technology business ecosystem that helps building networks and collaborations, access to resources, development of business plans, review, monitoring and evaluation. AVISTRAT facilitates cross-learning meetings on entrepreneurship, provides platforms for cross-interaction and acts as a gate-opener beyond the individual projects. The AVISTRAT incubator/accelerator is open to start-ups across the country, with a focus placed on mentoring and market access strategies. The primary objective of the mentoring is to help start-ups with their go-to-market strategy.
What makes AVISTRAT unique is its ability to provide an interface between global companies with the startup ecosystem to help entrepreneurs build companies that will transform their markets. The robust level of participation from the city’s leading corporations will help ensure AVISTRAT’s success by providing a world-class incubation program for high-potential start-ups.
By combining mentoring by professionals in Bangalore’s top companies and experienced entrepreneurs AVISTRAT will offer entrepreneurs unparalleled market access and connectivity to help them bring their ideas to market.
Common Start-up Incubator Services
- Training in Fundamentals of Digital Business
- Business Design and Business Plan Development
- Networking opportunities
- Marketing assistance
- High-speed Internet access
- Accounting/financial management assistance
- Access to bank loans, loan funds and guarantee programs
- Training in presentation skills
- Connections to higher education resources
- Connections to strategic partners
- Access to angel investors or venture capital
- Intensive Problem-solving training programs
- Assistance in Advisory boards and mentors
- Management team identification
- Help with business etiquette
- Technology commercialization assistance
- Help with regulatory compliance
- Intellectual property management and legal counsel